Here’s how to export all your trips from Trimble Outdoors website.
Important: Please export your trip data before the site shutdown on March 31, 2017. Your trips will not be available after this date.
• Go to TrimbleOutdoors.com.
• Log into your account. The same account you use in your mobile app.
• Select My Dashboard in the navigation bar.
• Under My Account, select Export All Trips.
• Verify your email address. Hit Send.
This request kicks off a process to export all the trip data into a master zip file. Once the file is created, we will send you an email where to download the master file. You will have 3 days to download the file. Inside the zipfile there will be a folder for each trip which includes a GPS file (.GPX) and any media associated to that trip.
Tip: Make sure all your trips are synced from your mobile apps to the website before you export all your trips. LEARN MORE
Tip: What are GPX files and what can I do with them? LEARN MORE