How to Switch Track Direction & Elevation Profile in Trip Planner
Want to change the direction of your track? No problem. Did you notice your elevation profile was drawn in reverse? No problem. Use the Trip Planner tool to quickly switch the direction of a track or route. Here’s how:
• Log into TrimbleOutdoors.com
• Launch Trip Planner or open an existing trip and edit the map.
• Select Trip Details tab on left-hand side of screen.
• Select the track you want to edit. A pop-up box will open where you see the name and description of the track.
• Click the Reverse link below the description box. This action reverses the direction of the track and automatically changes the trip’s elevation profile too.
• Hit Save in the Trip Details tab.