How to Merge Tracks in Trip Planner
Use Trip Planner to join track and routes together. Here’s how:
• Log into TrimbleOutdoors.com
• Launch Trip Planner or open an existing trip and edit the map.
• Select Trip Details tab on left-hand side of screen.
• Select the first track you want to merge. A pop-up box will open where you see the name and description of the track.
• Click the “Merge with…” link below the description box. The last point of the first track will join with the first point of the second track.
• Hit the Save button in the Trip Details tab.