How to Organize a Waypoint List in Trip Planner
Have lots of waypoints for your next trip? Here’s how to re-order the list in Trip Planner.
• Log into Trimbleoutdoors.com
• Launch Trip Planner or open an existing trip and edit the map.
• Click Trip Details tap on left side to see the Waypoint List.
• Click and drag waypoints or media files to reorder the list.
• Hit Save under Trip Details. The trip is now saved to your TrimbleOutdoors.com account and can be accessed in the Trimble Outdoors mobile apps installed on your mobile device.
Tip: It’s sometimes helpful to name waypoints in numerical order to help you navigate in the field. For example: WPT001, WPT002, WPT003….