How to View My Trips in Trimble OutdoorsYou can easily access all your trips in the Trimble Outdoors apps and at TrimbleOutdoors.com. Here's how:
• Launch app. Select My Trips icon from the Main Menu.
• The My Trips area lists all your trips. The Other Trips area lists all trips that you don't own. If you have a data connection, this page auto-syncs all your trips to the Trip Cloud.
• Click on a Trip to load GPS details and media into your mobile device.
• Hit the Use As Guide or Continue Trip buttons to see the trip on the Map screen.
Tip: To save offline maps select the "Create Map Pack From Trip" button.
Tip: Not seeing trips? Make sure you are logged into the app. From the Main Menu, select Settings. Then log into your TrimbleOudoors.com account.
• Go to TrimbleOutdoors.com. Log in.
• Select My Dashboard in the navigation bar.
• The Dashboard lists all your trips. Select a trip to view the trip's GPS info, and media on a map.
Tip: Not seeing your trips? Make sure you are logged into the same TrimbleOutdoors.com account on your phone and/or tablet.