How to View Hunting Unit Maps in Trip Planner
View digital hunting maps on a PC or Mac. With Trip Planner, our online map editing tool, you can add borders for more than 1,200 Hunt Units on various map types, including topo maps, street maps, terrain maps, outdoor maps, and aerial-satellite images. Here's how:
• Go to TrimbleOutdoors.com. Login.
• From navigation bar, select Maps > Off-The-Grid-Maps.
• Select the State to find a hunting unit map. We have game management units (GMUs) for 11 Western States (AZ, CA, CO, ID, MT, NM, NV, OR, UT, WA, and WY). In this example, we are searching out Montana GMU 102 for Deer/Elk.
• Scroll down the page to find your Hunt Unit. Then click Get Maps box.
• Under View Online option, select the View button. You will now be re-directed to Trip Planner.
• In Trip Planner, your hunting unit is now highlighted on the map. Turn off the polygon fill by hitting the KML icon in the upper right. Zoom in and switch maps to see more detail. Use the Tool bar to drop GPS waypoints, draw tracks, measure distances, and more.