How to Print Maps with Private Land Overlays in Trimble Outdoors
Need to print a map with private property lines? Use Trip Planner, our web-based map editor, to scout and print maps from your computer.
• Go to TrimbleOutdoors.com.
• From navigation bar, select Maps, then Trip Planner.
• Zoom into a specific map area. Click the Private Lands icon in top-right corner. This opens a Private Land Options menu where you can turn on/off landowner details and private land boundaries. Private Land overlays only display at map zoom levels 14, 15, and 16.
• When ready to print, click Tools icon in the upper right. Then select the printer icon second from the bottom. (Note: If the new window does not open, turn off your pop-up blockers.)
• On the Print screen, customize your printed map. You can change:
Page Layout: Pick from Landscape or Portrait view.• Hit the Print button in the top right. Wait a few moments while our servers build your map. When done, select Print or Download (for a PDF).
Print Size: Print in two sizes: 8.5" x 11" or 11" x 17".
Map Type: Select from seven different map types: Topo, Street, Aerial-Satellite, Hybrid, Terrain, Aerial NAIP, and Outdoors.
Overlay: Pick from three overlay options: Public Lands, Forest Roads, Lake Contours.
Coordinate Format: Choose from four different format types: Degree, Deg Min, Deg Min Sec or UTM.
Datum: Select WGS84 or NAD27 (UTM coordinates only).
Grid Options: Pick Ticks or Lines.
Private Lands: Turn the tab to on for Private Land boundary lines.
Note: The ability to view and print private land maps at home is only available to Platinum members.
Bonus: Need a bigger field map or wall map? Print a large-format map on waterproof, glossy, or laminate paper. Pick from five sizes available (18" x 24" to 5' x 8'). Just select the Print MyTopo icon on the Trip Planner screen. Then customize your map on MyTopo.com and have it shipped to your doorstep. Bonus: Elite and Platinum members get an instant 20% off coupon on all MyTopo orders.