How to Print Maps from Trip Planner to MyTopo.com
Need a bigger map? A waterproof map? A wall map of your favorite place? Our sister site, MyTopo.com, prints large-format maps on demand in Billings, MT. You can order a printed map and have it at your doorstep in just a few days. MyTopo highlights:
• Center your map anywhere in the US and Canada.
• Select map type (topo, aerial, topo-photo hybrid)
• Pick zoom levels (1:K to 1:50K). Note: The popular 7.5-minute, 1:24K scale USGS topo maps are available for most areas.
• Choose paper (waterproof, glossy, laminate)
• Pick from five map sizes, ranging from 18 inches by 24 inches to 5 feet by 8 feet.
• Add personal details (GPS overlays, titles, navigation grids)
You can also plan trips in Trip Planner, our web-based map editor tool. Then order a large-format map with just a few clicks. Here's how:
• From navigation bar, select Maps, then Trip Planner.
• Zoom the map into the area you want to print. Drop waypoints or draw tracks to add any details you want on the map.
• Click Tools icon in the upper right. Then select the Custom Printed Map, the third icon from the top. Hit Build My Custom Map button. Our web tool passes any map details and GPS overlays to MyTopo.com.
• Once on the MyTopo.com site, follow the on-screen instructions to place an order.
Bonus: Elite and Platinum members automatically receive 20% off MyTopo map orders placed through the Trip Planner tool.