How to Send Offline Maps to Trimble Outdoors Apps
• Go to TrimbleOutdoors.com. Log in.
• Navigate to the Off-The-Grid Maps homepage. Pick a state.
• Scroll down and select a county, national park, wilderness area or hunt unit to send to your iPhone or Android phone. Hit Get Maps button.
• Select Send to My Device option. This sends a notification to the Trimble Outdoors app on your mobile device.
• Launch the app on your phone. Go to Off-The-Grid Maps area from Main Menu.
• Download maps. After download, go to On Device tab. Tap the View button to go to the Map screen.
Once these maps are installed, you can explore remote areas and see your GPS location on maps without cell towers. That’s correct. No AT&T, Verizon, or Sprint signals required.
Tips: To send maps from the website to the app, make sure you are logged into the app with your TrimbleOutdoors.com account. Also, connect to WiFi for faster downloads.
Note: This advanced feature requires an Off-The-Grid Maps purchase, a Platinum membership or an Elite membership.
Download Offline Maps from App
Save Custom Offline Maps from App
Get Offline Maps on a Memory Card
Side-Load Offline Maps into Mobile