How to Reinstall the Trimble Outdoors App
Occasionally, you will need to uninstall then reinstall the Trimble Outdoors app. Please follow these steps to avoid losing any data.
Step 1: Back-Up Your Purchases and Trips Make sure all your trips and Trimble Outdoors subscriptions are backed up to your TrimbleOutdoors.com account.
• Launch the Trimble Outdoors app.
• On the Main Menu, make sure any Active Trips are closed.
• Next, log into app. From Main Menu, go to Settings then select Login/Register. The process of logging in or registering an account will sync all your trips and purchases. Already logged in? Just hit "Refresh User" and the app will re-sync all your trips and purchases.
All trips and subscription details are now saved to your Trimble Outdoors account.
Step 2: Delete & Reinstall Apps
iPhone | iPad
• Find the app on your device.
• Press and hold on the the app icon until the icon starts shaking. This is the edit mode.
• Hit the X in the top-left corner of the app icon. Hit Delete button to confirm.
• Re-install app. Go to Apple App Store. Search for "Trimble Outdoors" and re-download the app.
• From the Home Screen on your Android Device, select Menu button.
• Select Settings > Applications > Manage Applications. Find the app in the list.
• From here, you can select Clear Data or Uninstall. Select Uninstall.
• Re-install app. Go to Google Play Store. Search for "Trimble Outdoors" and re-download the app.
Important: You will need to re-download Off-The-Grid Maps onto your device after a reinstall process.
Do I have to buy the Pro app again if I reinstall the app?
No. Your Pro app purchase is tied to your Apple App Store account or Google Play Store account. You can delete and re-install the app without charge as long as you log into the same store account you purchased the app with.