Creating a Trimble Outdoors Account
Protect your purchases. Backup your trips. See your data on any device. Create an account to take full advantage of the Trimble Outdoors platform.
• All purchases are backed up to your TrimbleOutdoors.com account in case you lose your device or purchase a new one. Example: You own an iPhone 5. Then switch to a Galaxy 6. Your data moves to your new phone, if you create an account.
• Access your subscription services and trips on multiple devices (up to three). Example: View your trips on your iPhone and iPad. Or, download Off-The-Grid Maps on both devices too.
• Sync trips between all your devices with Trip Cloud. Example: See trips on your computer, on your smartphone, and on your tablet when logged into your TrimbleOutdoors.com account.
How to Register or Log into the Trimble Outdoors App• Launch app.
• Select Settings icon.
• Select Login or Register option. Follow on-screen directions.
How to Register or Log into TrimbleOutdoors.com• Go to TrimbleOutdoors.com
• Select Login button in top-right corner.
• Fill in Login or Register details.