How to Copy Maps to Another Memory Card
You can copy an Off-The-Grid Maps (Memory Card) to another or bigger memory card. Here are two ways to transfer files:
Memory Card to Memory Card
• Plug Off-The-Grid Maps (SD card) into your PC or Mac.
• Create a new folder on your desktop.
• Copy all files from the Off-The-Grid Maps memory card to the new folder. Note: Don't rename any files or folders.
• Remove SD card from computer. Plug in other memory card.
• Drag-and-drop files from Desktop folder to the other memory card.
• Remove SD card from computer.
• Plug memory card into your Android.
Memory Card to Memory Card (via Android device)
• Plug Android phone into your PC or Mac with the USB Cable. Note: The device should have the card you want to copy installed in it.
• Enable disk mode/USB mode on Android device.
• Copy all files from the memory card to the new folder. Note: Don't rename any files or folders.
• Disconnect the device.
• Remove the old SD card.
• Install new SD card in the phone. Plug it back into your computer with the USB cable.
• Enable disk mode/USB mode again. You might need to format the new card.
• Drag all the data from your computer's desktop to the new SD card.
• Disconnect device from computer.